*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Dear you
nuts
Softball today :)
More challenging! This time our team wasn't pwning the other team.. Neither was the other team pwning. Was it a draw? Somewhere there. So it was a good game :) Who likes those one-sided games anyway? (Except the team who gets the 'side' I guess) The best kind games are when it's a close fight but you still come out tops heh.
This blogger template thing is really being an ass.. I just wanna change that main picture up there, but it just can't seen to turn out right. Just find the image link in the template, replace it with the new one and *poof*! But noooooooooooo- the picture is way off and the background is messed up AGAHBAFAFLAGNNGTH$*$$. I've been trying to change it for quite awhile already btw.. I don't wanna change to the new blogger template because so much time(wasted?) has been put into this one already.. Helpp.
1 and a half weeks to art deadline!
weeeeee-oooooo weeeeeee-oooooo weeeeeeee-ooooooo
+minus 3 days off from this week@#$%* (go singapore!)
wee-oo weeee-ooo WEEEe-OOOOo WEEEEHH-OOOOOOO!
(runs in circles and waves hands frantically)
Monday, August 6, 2007
9:30 PM